- He finished School for dental technicians and Faculty of Dentistry in Zagreb University with highest scores. During the study he has been working as student-assistant in Clinic for physiology, Clinic for morphology and Clinic for prosthodontics.
- He works in his own private practice from 1996.
- Since then, dr. Flegar attends national and international lectures and workshops regularly, especially in the area of implant and oral surgery and prosthodontics.
- With enlargement of his clinic, in 2006. he got an opportunity to work primarily in the field of his main interest, implant and oral surgery.
- In this field, he co-operates with Biotechnology Institute (BTI) very closely.
- In 2017, dr. Flegar finished postgraduate study and achieve Master Degree in Oral Implantology.
- Beside his clinical work, dr. Flegar holds implant surgery workshops and lectures few times per year and writes articles for newspapers and web sites, as well. In the field of implantology, his main interest is immediate loading.
- He is a member of Croatian Dental Chamber, Croatian Association for Implant Dentistry, European Association for Osseointegration and American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
- Dr. Tomislav Flegar is a passionate fan of classical music, especially opera. His hobbies are boating, fishing, cooking, playing tennis and skiing.
Dentist – Croatia